Dirac challenged me to a bet where the loser leaves Yahoo for good. I accepted the bet, but he deleted all the comments. Where r u coward?

This clown will do anything to beat me. I once offered a random sports event bet where the loser leaves here for good. Dirac declined. So did Climate Reject. No surprise since they are both paid. I gradually lowered the stakes til the loser leaves yahoo for one month. Neither one would even take that measly... show more This clown will do anything to beat me.

I once offered a random sports event bet where the loser leaves here for good. Dirac declined. So did Climate Reject. No surprise since they are both paid.

I gradually lowered the stakes til the loser leaves yahoo for one month. Neither one would even take that measly bet.

Dirac then offered me a bet and thought better of it when I called his bluff. What an asssclown. Keep trying, dipshit!