Don't worldviews outside the Bible, have questions to answer. Things like origin, and metaphysical philosophy, objective and subjective?

Or, is like a river where all the questions flow downstream. Atheism is at the source and Christianity is at the mouth. Here are some paraphrased responses I've received from atheists when I try and ask questions: 1.) This isn't the biology section 2.) I'm not a philosophy major 3.) I don't... show more Or, is like a river where all the questions flow downstream. Atheism is at the source and Christianity is at the mouth.

Here are some paraphrased responses I've received from atheists when I try and ask questions:

1.) This isn't the biology section
2.) I'm not a philosophy major
3.) I don't care about space stuff
4.) You'll have to ask an expert
5.) I don't study that.
6.) I don't care about that part
7.) This isn't the chemistry section
8.) I'm not a history major
9.) This is R/S!
10.) Whatever, God sucks!
Update: I don't make the laws, I don't play sports, I'm not into that, It just is what it is, just deal with stuff...ya know, that's just life, whatever, get over it.
Update 2: In the meantime, Christians are dumb, Christianity sucks, God isn't real, and I'm going to go watch the next Marvel superhero movie now and eat $15 popcorn until I die.