Should I tell my university one of the recruiters they bring in on a regular basis sexually harassed me?

This guy crossed the line several times before I cut off all communication. He would text me things like how he masturbates in a tanning bed and how he thought I was hot, had a nice *** etc. I only “flirted” with him once on my birthday when he knew I was out drinking with friends when he said I was hot and I told... show more This guy crossed the line several times before I cut off all communication. He would text me things like how he masturbates in a tanning bed and how he thought I was hot, had a nice *** etc. I only “flirted” with him once on my birthday when he knew I was out drinking with friends when he said I was hot and I told him to come to the club where I was at. He didn’t come thank god but a few day later i told him to leave me alone. As stupid as this sounds he kept telling me he was going to make me a monster by the time it came time for me to graduate and he said he was giving me special treatment. I need some opinions I’m worried some 18 year old girl will fall for it longer than I did. This guy constantly comes into classes to talk to students and is at networking events. Ps he’s married with a daughter ughh