I see idiots starting to repeat the last idiot and lie and say the 5 day cusps now don't exist just cause they say so. So does that mean...?

Somebody born Sept 27 is just a Virgo and not a Libra at all or Jan 24 is just a Capricorn and not Aquarius? Because actually I've been saying those people are more that month's sign and act more like that month's zodiac's personality and even look like that zodiac of the month they were born in.... show more Somebody born Sept 27 is just a Virgo and not a Libra at all or Jan 24 is just a Capricorn and not Aquarius? Because actually I've been saying those people are more that month's sign and act more like that month's zodiac's personality and even look like that zodiac of the month they were born in. But I think they do have a tiny bit of a mix the next sign's personality. So did they get rid of cusps? Or these are just idiots repeating other idiots like usual?