"Your appeal is currently under review for accuracy. Once the review is complete, we will continue processing your appeal"?

This is my 3rd time applying for my SSDI, and when I have checked my status in the past, it usually just says denied. I've never seen this message before. I'm just so highly anxiety ridden about this, I don't dare call them, I don't dare know the answer I guess. I was hoping someone could just give... show more This is my 3rd time applying for my SSDI, and when I have checked my status in the past, it usually just says denied. I've never seen this message before. I'm just so highly anxiety ridden about this, I don't dare call them, I don't dare know the answer I guess. I was hoping someone could just give me a little hope. It's been a long 5 years of this. I finally have good doctors now. Lots of evidence this time. Here's to hope. Thank you for your time.