Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

What should I do?

I’m going on a cruise this upcoming Thursday a cruise that’s been planned a year in advanced. My daughter father agreed to keep her while I went on my cruise. He agreed to get her tomorrow but we recently had a disagreement over something minor that he started I think to get out of getting her begin spiteful. We haven’t had any disagreements so it’s ironic to me how we get in a disagreement before I’m supposed to leave. He has blocked me from calling him and blocked me on social media which he has never done. Would I be wrong if I took my daughter to his job or his house. This plan have been set in stone almost a year

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

"to get out of getting her begin spiteful"? Confusing! With just a day to go you would need to certain about your daughter's safety, so do what it takes.

• 2 months ago

Sounds like you need to be speaking to your lawyer. Also sounds like he isn't a guy who should be trusted with your daughter for an hour, much less a week.

• 2 months ago

Kick the curb and ask the milk man

• 2 months ago

I think you should make alternative plans for someone to watch her, or plan to take her with you.

Do you really trust this jerk to watch your child for a week?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

How are we supposed to know, if you her parent doesn't?

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Find a different sitter or cancel the trip

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.