Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

What should I do?

I’m going on a cruise this upcoming Thursday a cruise that’s been planned a year in advanced. My daughter father agreed to keep her while I went on my cruise. He agreed to get her tomorrow but we recently had a disagreement over something minor that he started I think to get out of getting her begin spiteful. We haven’t had any disagreements so it’s ironic to me how we get in a disagreement before I’m supposed to leave. He has blocked me from calling him and blocked me on social media which he has never done. Would I be wrong if I took my daughter to his job or his house. This plan have been set in stone almost a year

"to get out of getting her begin spiteful"? Confusing! With just a day to go you would need to certain about your daughter's safety, so do what it takes.

Sounds like you need to be speaking to your lawyer. Also sounds like he isn't a guy who should be trusted with your daughter for an hour, much less a week.

Kick the curb and ask the milk man

I think you should make alternative plans for someone to watch her, or plan to take her with you.

Do you really trust this jerk to watch your child for a week?

How are we supposed to know, if you her parent doesn't?

• Byrd

Find a different sitter or cancel the trip