Do you think I am being punished twice with 2 detentions or do I deserve the punishment i am getting ?

last night I had and after school detention for messing around in class and being rude to the teacher, I didn't want to be detained and punished for an 1 and a half hours, and my friends were going bowling so I didn't go, this morning my head of yaer told me the punishment for not attending detention is... show more last night I had and after school detention for messing around in class and being rude to the teacher, I didn't want to be detained and punished for an 1 and a half hours, and my friends were going bowling so I didn't go,
this morning my head of yaer told me the punishment for not attending detention is SATURDAY detention 3 MISREABLE hours, now to make things worse I still have to serve my original detention this Friday, when I complained the head of year said the Saturday detention is a punishment for not going to the original detention , and the original detention MUST be served , this means I will be stuck in school Friday evening then back to school on Saturday for more detention and punishment IS THIS FAIR ?