Do I have social anxiety?

I'm in a alternative high school and my today is my 2nd day and I have to take 2 public buses to school but I get nervous everytime i take a bus alone my heart rate goes up I start to walk weird and I look down so I won't make contact. I dont want to go but I have to

Update:

I dont like being around people

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I don't know really why so many of us, young and old fret so much that it affects how we feel. Take some deep breaths and know no way can anyone have full control of anything really. But that you will be okay man. Trust that what ever comes is written in the stars, I mean meant to be. That the universe will never give you something you can't handle. This is true. The media does everything to brainwash us and keeps us wanting stuff we don't really need or want and scared. Fear is a strong human emotion and they use it on us like a tool. Be cool man and focus on the moment.

• 2 months ago

Do social workshops.can suppprt public awareness activities.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, you have bus anxiety, or you are anxious because you feel alone on the bus. Don't worry these feelings should ease once you feel more comfortable making the journey.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.