What Marvel comic book character would you like to be and why?

For example, my would be Captain America. As long he has the Super Soldier Serum inside his veins, he has skills of fighting, agility, parkour, reflexes, durability, and human strength. He has the indestructible shield to carry and fight with it. Also, he is a very strategist and tactician as well and he finds the... show more For example, my would be Captain America. As long he has the Super Soldier Serum inside his veins, he has skills of fighting, agility, parkour, reflexes, durability, and human strength. He has the indestructible shield to carry and fight with it. Also, he is a very strategist and tactician as well and he finds the way to defeat bad guys. Plus, he is a co-captain of The Avengers along side with Iron Man. With his love Interest, Agent Peggy Carter is a cute one.
Update: Sorry not Peggy. Peggy is a wartime love interest of Cap. Actually, longest love interest is Sharon Carter.