Pain in stomach after eating pastry?

This has happened to me years ago but I thought I was over it. Last night I was eating a pie. A few minutes after eating it I was doubled over it pain, and had to crouch on the floor in agony. It felt like a stabbing pain on the left of my belly button, later it moved to the top of my belly button, and became... show more This has happened to me years ago but I thought I was over it.

Last night I was eating a pie. A few minutes after eating it I was doubled over it pain, and had to crouch on the floor in agony.

It felt like a stabbing pain on the left of my belly button, later it moved to the top of my belly button, and became like a gnawing lain which built up to painful stabs.

It felt like there was a blockage or something was trapped and couldn’t squeeze through.

Thankfully the pain eased off after an hour.

This is only after pastry which I’ve heard is very hard to digest because of the fat.

Does anyone else have this experience or know what the pain is caused by the pastry? I don’t normally eat pastry but the last time I did about ten years ago, it happened again.