Why can't people understand the science when it's not that hard to follow the science because the science is what it's all about?

I am a scientist. I know science. Don't people study the science? If you don't study the science, then you can know the science. I suggest people here pick up a science book and study the science. People don't know the science because that have not even studied a science book. I am the most science... show more I am a scientist. I know science. Don't people study the science?

If you don't study the science, then you can know the science. I suggest people here pick up a science book and study the science.

People don't know the science because that have not even studied a science book. I am the most science literature person here. I am science literature because I study the science. So I suggest you pick up a book and you can be a science like me.

I went to the best science schools. I teach in a science university. School just started, but I have plenty of time to post on Yahoo. I also have 4 jobs with the private company I work for.

My science credentials are impeccable. Check them out in my profile. I always give science based answers. My science profile is open for all to see.