Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

What did he mean by that remark?

A guy I’ve started seeing commented that I live in a nice house with my parents He said that one day, he’ll take me away from them and I will not return there. Sometimes he makes jokes, but he looked like he was being serious, yet I don’t know if he was, or if it was just a joke with a deadpan face and voice.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

He is wanting to know what you think about his being serious about you. As you appear to not have said anything to affirm or deny he does not know that you are serious about him. Men feel deeply but try to protect their feelings by seeing if the person they are with are on the same page with them.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Thst is almost a proposal

• 2 months ago

i would suggest him

look else where.

• Pam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I don't know. It could be either inspiring or ominous. How long have you been with this guy? Is he trying to offer you a better life by saying he will give you the life you deserve OR is he saying that he take you away from everyone to isolate you from your family. Only you would know the answer. Be smart.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It just means that YET AGAIN, you are sad and lonely and desperate for attention, so much so that you make up stories and post them on here over and over and over and over and over

• 2 months ago

You'll need to get to know him - and his genuine intentions. It seems as though he would like a long term relationship…..

• Rowan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, I don't know, ask him if he plans to lock you in his basement and feed you with bird seed. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.