I am really sorry you made this experience.
Some people call this event "sleep paralysis" but your case proves it had little to do with that. You were dragged and you could not do anything about it.
Your senses are very accurate. Yes, those were spirits. Yes, they are assigned to get people and drag them to hell. Yes, one day when the soul leaves the body there is no chance of stopping them.
Your experience is just a warning. Those spirits are evil. Some call them demons, others call them Satan's minions.
The only power in the universe that can stop them is Jesus Christ and the Word of God.
The Father God has given all authority over life and death to Jesus Christ.
That is why when Jesus is inside of your heart, and his angels are encamped around you, that is the only way to be safe from them.
The day is coming where millions will go down there together. Don't be one of them.
So what do you need to do? It is actually very simple.
1) Repent of your sins every day and ask Jesus to wash you clean with his blood. That removes any authority for these spirits over you. The prayer is below. Again, repent every day.
2) Ask Jesus to show you the Bible, for it is His Word. He speaks to you through the Bible. Read it.
3) Talk to Jesus every day and ask him to lead you and help you. You will notice him.
4) Put on Christian worship music from YouTube in your house. These spirits can stand it, and it draws the presence of the Lord. Leave it on at night too. It helps.
5) If those spirits do come back, don't pray, it is too late for that. Instead, call out to the name of Jesus Christ, call Jesus to save you. It is written those who call upon His name shall be saved. It is only His name that those spirits fear. They flee from Jesus. He can just say one word and they are totally cremated and turn to dust.
Now, here is the sinners prayer. Pray it all the time and stay away from sin!
Receive him today as your Lord and Savior.
How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?
It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:
"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen
If you do this with all of your heart you will start noticing subtle changes inside of you and step by step your life will change. I am speaking from experience.