I m confused. this guy at work had a crush on me and pursued me. I accepted and we ve been talking since april.?

Things soon started changing at the end of june. He stopped texting back quickly. he seemed distant. im very good at picking up vibes so i asked him about it. he said everything was okay. long story short. I found at he had a girlfriend. I asked him about it and even had evidence that he was with her. they even... show more Things soon started changing at the end of june. He stopped texting back quickly. he seemed distant. im very good at picking up vibes so i asked him about it. he said everything was okay. long story short. I found at he had a girlfriend. I asked him about it and even had evidence that he was with her. they even live together.he cant figure out how i found out. so he came back to work accusing people of telling me. Then asked my friends for advice on how to get me back. ( which by the way he told his girlfriend was his ex. That was a lie).he still tries to kiss me and says he loves me but he has a girlfriend. at work he is affectionate. outside of work he isnt. He just won t leave me alone