What can I do to make my ex move on?

So It’s been a year since I dated my ex, but she still tries to flirt and even gets mad at me for what I say. I’m not her boyfriend anymore, so why can’t she see that? I’m my own person, so it pisses me off because she starts drama for the dumbest things. I honestly feel like telling her to **** off and leave me... show more So It’s been a year since I dated my ex, but she still tries to flirt and even gets mad at me for what I say. I’m not her boyfriend anymore, so why can’t she see that? I’m my own person, so it pisses me off because she starts drama for the dumbest things. I honestly feel like telling her to **** off and leave me alone? But I’m still a nice person to not say it. What’s more, she’s a cheater, so I don’t know why she’s still crazy about me? We didn’t even have sex, so what’s there to miss? And she cheated on me, so obviously she didn’t care about me? Honestly, she’s the reason why I stay single no matter how many women I meet who like me.... I’m sorry, but F relationships, there’s nothing good about them. It sucks too, because I always see her around, so it’s not like I can avoid her. What would you do if you were me?
Update: @Marie And Alan I’m a male and my ex is a female. Wtf? 😂