I y enrolled back to Community College. Any advice for a 29 year old guy returning to CC after being gone for a while,who hopes to have fun?

I recently came back from Mexico after living there for 2 years and as I wait for jobs to call me back, I decided to see if I can give Community College another shot. I left CC back in 2012, I felt the classes were WAY too hard and irrelevant to whatever I wanted to major ( I was undecided) so i left. I always... show more I recently came back from Mexico after living there for 2 years and as I wait for jobs to call me back, I decided to see if I can give Community College another shot.

I left CC back in 2012, I felt the classes were WAY too hard and irrelevant to whatever I wanted to major ( I was undecided) so i left. I always sucked at school, but i wanted to give it a try again at 29 years old.
NOW I know education is the main focus, in CC,ppl just go to school, then work or go home. I live in Miami Florida, and the CC is in a very nice location...My question, is it too late for me to talk to girls and exchange numbers, social media and ask them to hangout? and NO, single moms my age arent a preference for me. Or did that ship sail? I am more social than I was 10 years ago, tho girls who like older guys tend to want guys with money...im broke with no job at the moment...so do u guys think its creepy to approach girls alot younger than me?

Now, YES I understand people are there to get an education