Who was born this day in 1879, another famous dignitary belonging to Tamilnadu t?

Today is Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 69th birthday.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • sepia
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

Periyar E. V. Ramasamy

Founder of Dravidar Kazhagam

Erode Venkatappa Ramasamy, commonly known as Periyar, also referred to as Thanthai Periyar, was an Indian social activist, and politician who started the Self-Respect Movement and Dravidar Kazhagam. He is known as the 'Father of Dravidian Movement'. He has done exemplary works against Brahminical dominance, caste prevalence and women oppression in Tamil Nadu.

• 2 months ago

dunno.................

• 2 months ago

69 you say?! That's my favourite number!

• 2 months ago

Your interest in trivial information is concerning. I sense you are heavily distracted.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Shadow2 months agoReport

To see evidence of my very highly advanced nature, do the following:

1) Go to the VNN Forum's United Kingdom section
      2) Search for the most recent thread started by John Trent (not my real name) and visit it
      3) See the link in the first post and visit it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Curries don't have birthdays. They can't count.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.