Who should I contact in the case I have been molested by a horse?

3 Answers

  • 3 months ago

    the vet to see if horse is ok

  • kristy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

    A veterinarian might be of help

  • 3 months ago

    You've contacted the right person already. I can help you with this situation. Please describe the event in detail.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.