Sèonaid asked in SportsCricket · 3 months ago

Doesn't the summer seem empty now that the Ashes series is over?

• carrie
    Favorite Answer

What ! , there is the Football to come now.

• carrie

haha you are correct, thanks for ba.

No, it was a brilliant summer but there's loads to look forward to

• DIEGO.

good question!!

My summer is never empty supporting the Pakistani team

Looking forward to the Pakistan and Kiwi tours. The BBL kicks off in December as well. Always good for a watch.

Depends on one s way of looking at things. There is lot of Cricket going on around the world!

I'm a newcomer to the sport and only started following it in on Yahoo - I cannot find it on TV in the US - starting with the World Cup. I have no idea what to follow now, because there seems to be so many different levels of the sport. I'm assuming the national teams and Test teams are made up of players from various teams that engage in league play, but I don't know what teams to follow to keep up on guys like Smith and Cummins for the Aussies and Stokes and Broad for England.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. The next Ashes is a long way off.

• Zapata

Test cricket IS international cricket. As a summer game, the English season runs from May to September but in the southern hemisphere the season runs from September to March.

Yes it seems like it should be fall now