Boyfriend doesn't respect me?

I met my boyfriend off Backpage about three weeks ago. When we were communicating through email, he never mentioned sex. I specifically said in my ad that I was not looking for a hookup. I even told him that too just to remind him. He replied with "I am looking for a woman to make my wife one day." I... show more I met my boyfriend off Backpage about three weeks ago. When we were communicating through email, he never mentioned sex.

I specifically said in my ad that I was not looking for a hookup. I even told him that too just to remind him. He replied with "I am looking for a woman to make my wife one day."
I believed him, and after that we exchanged numbers.
The minute I gave him my number he started talking about sex. When we discussed our first date, he said wanted to make me ***, eat me out, suck my feet and lick my breast.
I told him that's kinda a lot for a first date. So he said "let me at least taste it." I said no, so he said he would just suck my feet and lick my breasts.
I thought why is he constantly talking about sex when I made it very clear to him that that's not the type of relationship I want.
So we met and had coffee. He was cool. However, I noticed that he kept looking down at my crotch area. I had on black pants, so it wasn't like you could see anything.

But when we departed he said that he was horny and needed to itch.

Everything is about him and his needs.
We did not talk for a week and a half. I don't know what happened to him, but he disappeared. He comes from out of nowhere saying "let me fck you hard." Seriously, I haven't heard from him and he wants sex already? I even asked why he talks about sex all time when we speak to each?

I don't think he respects me.