Can I be forced to pay a booking I did accidentally online?

I am so stupid. I was messing around on a vacation rental site and ended up booking a stay at one of the much more expensive homes (+25k/week, yes I’m cringing at myself). Obviously I want to cancel and I haven’t made any payments yet, but could the company legally make me pay for the rental? On the agreement I was... show more I am so stupid. I was messing around on a vacation rental site and ended up booking a stay at one of the much more expensive homes (+25k/week, yes I’m cringing at myself). Obviously I want to cancel and I haven’t made any payments yet, but could the company legally make me pay for the rental? On the agreement I was emailed to, I haven’t actually signed it, but does is it still legally binding?
TL;DR I accidentally booked a very expensive rental and want to know if the agreement attached is actually legally binding even though it’s online.
Update: The reason why I’m afraid I can’t just cancel the reservation is because the agreement says “If the Premises fails to re-rent or rents for less than Your rental rate, You are responsible for the balance owed.“ Also, I’m 17 (so it’s not legally binding) but the account was in my mother’s name for some reason. Could... show more The reason why I’m afraid I can’t just cancel the reservation is because the agreement says “If the Premises fails to re-rent or rents for less than Your rental rate, You are responsible for the balance owed.“
Also, I’m 17 (so it’s not legally binding) but the account was in my mother’s name for some reason. Could I either go to jail or “pretending to be someone else” or would my mom have to lay? I don’t want either to happen.