Got caught by an undercover state boy doing 45 over!!!? Pennsylvania?

So I come up the ramp and there is no yield sign so I assumed that I was in a new Lane and didn't have to yield. After a while I realize the lane does end, there's a car in my blind side so I sped up to pass and get over. I then get in the left lane and started speeding (90 in a 70)soon after I see lights... show more So I come up the ramp and there is no yield sign so I assumed that I was in a new Lane and didn't have to yield. After a while I realize the lane does end, there's a car in my blind side so I sped up to pass and get over. I then get in the left lane and started speeding (90 in a 70)soon after I see lights behind me I pull over thinking damn I'm gonna have a ticket. The cop is pretty rude (with good reason) but I'm very nice. He says I'm getting a ticket for careless driving because I did not yield to traffic I flew up the ramp and passed people pretty much then here comes the wammy. He said I was going almost 50 over!!! I **** a whole brick. I wasn't even playing dumb I was actually dumb I said WHAT?? he said there was many signs I missed (which I did) and it was ridiculous for me to be going that fast. He then said he was going 78 (wtf? In a 55?) And I passed him. I was very nice throughout the whole thing and extremely apologetic. He takes my license back to his car for 1-2 minutes and comes back and says the computer is down and he scolds me for 5-10 minutes telling me I could lose my license. B/c the comp was down no ticket he said they would send me it in the mail but I didn't sign anything or get like any confirmation? I'm 19 this is my first time pulled over, what can I expect? I'm disgusted I could ruin my dad's insurance really hate myself. He's gonna murder me when I tell him. READ UP YOUNG PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION ON THE ROAD don't be like me :(