Would you stop talking your older brother forever after a fight?

I live with my brother sister and mom. He’s 23 and I’m 18. We got into a fist fight last night. My mom wasn’t there. It was over a Xbox controller. He wouldn’t let me see my Xbox controller so i took his phone. And threw it. He got angry and we started fighting. My little sister tried to break it up but I mean we... show more I live with my brother sister and mom. He’s 23 and I’m 18. We got into a fist fight last night. My mom wasn’t there. It was over a Xbox controller. He wouldn’t let me see my Xbox controller so i took his phone. And threw it. He got angry and we started fighting. My little sister tried to break it up but I mean we are taller than her I’m skinnier than both of them though. He busted my lip, and ripped my shirt. I shared a room with my brother Now I’m sleeping in the living room. My mom says I’m crazy and that is not his room. So then my little sister offered to sleep in the living room and I can have her bed. But I told her no, she’s just 15. And to stay out of it, why should she have to sacrifice her bed because we fought? I feel like he should be sleeping in the living room anyway. But I just want to know if I should just stop talking to him for good. Because I go back to work in 2 days and I’m going to have a busted lip.