Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

Be honest your probably don’t really like someone approaching you that you don't know?

Most of the people you probably end up going on dates with are people that you know. People that you have gotten to know. Not some random Joe or Jane who tapped you on the shoulder. Not saying some people like it but most people don't. I know how I feel and after someone does it to someone else watch their reaction. Watch it. Watch their facial expressions, listen to what they tell someone if their with someone, or whatever else. Now there are people who like it but come on if you dont like it why do you do it to other people who are trying to live their own lives?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't like it at all, it's happened before and it's just an annoyance.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

ehhh iv'e never really minded it, but it is a bit weird though that's for sure lol

come to think of it, all the women i ever dated/ had relationships with started out as relative strangers actually lol...friends of friends, friends of friends of friends, and tinder... LOL

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I don't even know what the hell this question is asking so I'm just gonna cash in on these

• 3 months ago

I might be cautious but I've grown pretty used to meeting strangers. There's other people in this world, that's life, you shouldn't live in fear

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hannah
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I don't like random people coming up to me all the time.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I don't even know what the hell this question is asking so I'm just gonna cash in on these 2pts

• donnie
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

If it was someone I was really into. However most of the time even if it was someone that I liked I would not feel comfortable having someone approach me. Now thats different for certain situations and how she would go about it. If I knew her as a friend, classmate, co worker, acquaintance it would be perfectly acceptable to ask me or for me to ask her out. Your right about asking total strangers out. You don’t even know them anyways. It makes them uncomfortable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.