Be honest your probably don’t really like someone approaching you that you don't know?

Most of the people you probably end up going on dates with are people that you know. People that you have gotten to know. Not some random Joe or Jane who tapped you on the shoulder. Not saying some people like it but most people don't. I know how I feel and after someone does it to someone else watch their... show more Most of the people you probably end up going on dates with are people that you know. People that you have gotten to know. Not some random Joe or Jane who tapped you on the shoulder. Not saying some people like it but most people don't. I know how I feel and after someone does it to someone else watch their reaction. Watch it. Watch their facial expressions, listen to what they tell someone if their with someone, or whatever else. Now there are people who like it but come on if you dont like it why do you do it to other people who are trying to live their own lives?