Someone stole my entire pencil pouch. What should I do?

Someone stole me entire pencil pouch which I just bought that had around $20 in pens and pencils in it. I was working in groups and I just took my pencil with me. After we were done I went back to my seat and soon the class ends. I don’t know how I didn’t notice my pouch wasn’t on my desk still, but I noticed once... show more Someone stole me entire pencil pouch which I just bought that had around $20 in pens and pencils in it. I was working in groups and I just took my pencil with me. After we were done I went back to my seat and soon the class ends. I don’t know how I didn’t notice my pouch wasn’t on my desk still, but I noticed once everyone in the class was basically gone. I couldn’t really ask anyone at that point. I just don’t get how someone just decides to steal someone’s whole thing . To me since I just bought all that stuff it was like someone stole $25 from me which I didn’t like. I don’t have this class until later this week, so I’m deciding whether or not I want to confront the people who were around my desk and start asking questions. What should I do? The school year just started and I don’t talk to anyone in there and people may talk about me since I’m starting a scene over a pencil pouch. But if it’s not yours don’t touch it .
5 answers 5