Colon cancer at 21?

So I am 21 year old female and I’ve had roughly 3 anal fissures in the past year and I’ll wipe and there will Be a bit of blood, this only happens when I have the fissures. Sometimes my stool is like dark so is that possibly dry blood? I’m also anaemic And my doctors don’t know why, I’m not celiac or anything... show more So I am 21 year old female and I’ve had roughly 3 anal fissures in the past year and I’ll wipe and there will
Be a bit of blood, this only happens when I have the fissures. Sometimes my stool is like dark so is that possibly dry blood? I’m also anaemic And my doctors don’t know why, I’m not celiac or anything either, but I do have Graves’ disease and a weakened immune system because of that so I’m just wondering if all of this could be linked to colon cancer or rectal cancer i don’t smoke, relatively healthy diet, sometimes I might not get enough water or fibre

I’m very distressed and don’t know what to do so please if you have any suggestions on what I should do I’ll be very grateful thank you :)