What do i do?- ex friend?

I was in a very abusive friendship not too long ago with this girl. She would force me to go out to shisha underage, smoke cigarettes, drink excessively whenever i was over, force me to hook up and have sex with guys (even if i had never met them before). she also caused me to lose lots of sleep...I never had the... show more I was in a very abusive friendship not too long ago with this girl. She would force me to go out to shisha underage, smoke cigarettes, drink excessively whenever i was over, force me to hook up and have sex with guys (even if i had never met them before). she also caused me to lose lots of sleep...I never had the confidence to say no or tell her to stop. Eventually i got an STD and i put my foot down, after being treated and told i was clean i did everything i possibly could to avoid her and one day she accused me of stealing from her and everything fell apart. i lost friends, i have a bad reputation, i cant go certain places or i get bashed and my life is constantly a struggle now...Nonetheless that wasnt even the worst of it. Her mum convinced her to hack into my old snap, go into my old 'my eyes only' and take out every nude photo there, Not only that but her mum also told her to send them to my mum with a threat that read "Your daughter should be careful who she messes with" and to my whole entire school cohort including the boys...This has been affecting me for so long and i haven't even gotten an apology for it, what should i do?. I don't want them to think they got away with something this terrible...(I am a minor of 17 years)...Help...
Update: She is sitting there trying to act buddy-buddy with me and isn't even guilty about what she did...