How to find wholesale buyers locally and internationally ????

HI, I've been selling on ebay for a long time. I sell cosmetics so I normally get messages from people around the world asking me about wholesale and that's how I expand my business by working with those buyers. However, ebay is getting very strict, they won't allow anyone to send their contact info... show more HI, I've been selling on ebay for a long time. I sell cosmetics so I normally get messages from people around the world asking me about wholesale and that's how I expand my business by working with those buyers. However, ebay is getting very strict, they won't allow anyone to send their contact info to prevent both sides to deal outside of ebay. That cause me to loose lots of opportunity to do wholesale with others. I wonder if anyone with similar experience and how do they get more business if they cannot find buyers from ebay or other auction sites anymore? Please advice
1 answer 1