Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 11 months ago

What age are moms unable to lift their kids?

I'm a boy and I sat on my mom's lap a lot and when I was 13 I'd lay on her a lot and when I was 11, 12 she'd carry me to bed when I fell asleep. are moms still able to lift and carry their kids when their teens? if so how?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Some mums just be like that.

• 11 months ago

Troll mothers are notoriously strong, and regularly carry their children until their children are 35 years old.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Over trolled question.

It depends on each mother and the size of their child.

You must be a tiny, tiny boy in every way.

• 11 months ago

Life must be laugh a minute with you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Not my parents. I am 25 now but i’ve been about the same weight since i was 16. My parents didn’t lift me since i was 10 and skinny, before i really started building muscles

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

There HAVE to be websites somewhere devoted to this particular fetish. Surely they would be more satisfying to your needs than endlessly posting this same 'question.'

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Go away troll, just go away.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Just depends on the weight of a kid, and your own personal strength. Women can build up their arm strength... though it seems to me that it's easier for men to, considering testosterone. My mom has scoliosis, so she really isn't supposed to be lifting heavy things.

• 11 months ago

Yes, since they are not so heavy by then, but once adults its almost impossible, I can lift my grandma at the age of 12 e,e but we are heavy so they don't bother to much.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Baby milestones: Head control

At what age do babies hold their head up?

At birth, your baby has little control over his head because his motor skills and neck muscles are fairly weak. He'll develop this crucial skill, which is the foundation for all later movement – such as sitting up and walking – little by little during the first year of life.

Your baby will probably be able to lift her head when she's about a month old, and hold it up when placed in a sitting position at around 4 months. Her neck muscles and head control should be strong and steady by 6 months.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.