That idiot asked in HealthMental Health · 3 months ago

Why am i suddenly angry?

Im 20 years of age, have lived in my hometown all my life. Ive had lots of bad experiences with ex friends and ex girlfriends here. Also had plenty of good times and more. Last week i took an oppritunity to go out of state for a week and try a new job in a new city. That went well, i met up with some friends in a nearby university and i like the job and the city. I told the man offering the job i wanted to go home and sleep on the decision for a week. Well now im back home and ive been in a depressive/angry mood since. Im not sure if im just excited to move in a few months or if this is a legit feeling, but i just cant get past the bad times. Ive already seen my friends again, and they were excited to hear about my trip. But i didnt miss them. Ive seen my family again, but its just another day. I had a bad day at work even though nothing was wrong. All i can think about is reasons i dont like it here, even though there is so much i love. Im pretty well known around town for not showing emotion in either direction, but now everyine is saying i look really upset. But i dont know exactly what is upsetting me. I was hoping somebody had some tips to cheer me up again as i just feel "not healthy". Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you are happy you about to move, but also feel angry leaving family behind

• Liz

Could it be that you are angry at spending time in town with some bad experiences after being in place that you like knowing that there is something better? As in why did I stay so long here?

I’m not sure how to really explain what I mean. I hope it comes across okay.

I think you need to start getting things in order and be productive. Let go of the past and move forward. Be patient as you accomplish things you need to do. Most importantly ask God, Jesus Christ, the Living God, to help you because not all things we are able to do by our own.

• Koci

if you have diabet

I think it is because of anxiety and hormonal imbalance in human body.few people gets hyper very easily and few gets angry after some limits.so one should try to control emotions

• ?

Yeah, thank in advance, not think in advance. You're anticipating the change. It's full of uncertainties. Do YOU for now, mind your needs and responsibilities. Best way to process feelings that strong is by talking to someone. If you anticipate the worst, you'll invite the worst.

• mokrie

Your a guy I assume. For guys, it's much easier to get angry then to allow yourself to feel fear. The fear of losing old friends--connection to family--the familiar day to day life you've always known and the security of it never changing. This is normal. Your on the verge of uprooting yourself for new horizons. Anyone would be fearful and apprehensive even when it looked like a good move. It means letting go of your young self and moving into manhood. Don't let this turn you off. MAKE the move. It's a good thing. You can always go home for visits or holidays. Let your world get bigger. Life is waiting so don't stay stagnant in one spot. Go live it.

• mokrie

P.S. I was strangely pissed also when I moved out and got my own place. I was so sorry I moved for the first 3 days--and then suddenly I woke up really happy I had moved and life got so much better from there on.

Are you sure you enjoy everything you have right now, you may be a bit lonely, you can try to plan a vacation the next month or so with your friends depending on when you just got into your job. (If you just got it around 4 months or more, then it's fine for a vacation

• mokrie

it could be hormones, medication, vitamin deficiency or caffeine. For me, going to the gym helps a lot, I get rid of all the anxiety.

Lastly have you been dealing with new age stuff like tarot cards or weegie board, if you have , you might have conjured up a very negative energy, did you notice if it was always at home? or school or work? You need to think of all those options.

Everyone has experienced anger. The intensity of your anger can range from profound annoyance to extreme rage. It’s normal and healthy to feel angry from time to time in response to certain situations.