kim asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 2 months ago

What would be the reason for random bruises on the legs?

I noticed some bruises on my legs two weekends ago. They keep showing up. One day I counted 7 bruises and today I counted 11. Some are big some are small and there are on both my legs. From my thighs down to my cafes. I am freaking out because where some of these bruises are I couldn’t hit anything and I honestly don’t remember hitting anything to bruise.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go see your doctor ASAP. Unexplained bruising and easy bruising are indicative of a dysfunctional liver.

Your liver was already dysfunctional due to the chronic ingestion of fructose via sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar and juice. Something else is making it worse.

Stop consuming sugar and other sources of fructose (like flour products) and your liver and body will thank you.

Mild liver dysfunction is also what causes obesity and acne.

• 2 months ago

Sleeping and moving around since big and small bruises pop up depending on how much you move, if I move in my bet karma hits, my bed is made of solid wood that can stop a handgun or anything like that, but not a 50 cal, M16 (main US weapon since it was made to penetrate a helmet from 400 meters or way less) or a shotgun up close

• kim2 months agoReport

I don’t have anything to hit when I sleep. I’ve slept in this bed for over a month and just now started getting bruises?

• 2 months ago

It can be alarming to see unexplained bruises on your legs or your child’s legs, particularly if you don’t recall an incident that could’ve caused them.

• kim2 months agoReport

Yes. But what could it be from?

• 2 months ago

This damage causes the blood vessels to leak blood, leading to discoloration of the skin. Unexplained bruising on the legs can occur in both adults and children due to a variety of factors, including injury, age, an underlying health condition, or even things like medication

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are you having paranormal experience in your home? Are you taking any vitamins?

• kim2 months agoReport

No I live on campus in a dorm.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.