should I kill myself to save my parents shame?

I am an underaged lesbian and I need advice. A 20 year old man messaged me on Instagram and told me to be his "sub". I said no because I am underaged and like girls. He said I was mentally ill and I should kill myself to spare my parents the shame of having a ****** daughter. Should I?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA NOW. CAll the gay center and talk to the counselor and meet some girls your age. THer is nothing wrong with you. Stop listening to these sick people on the internet. Go join a social support group and hang out. Be happy and stay healthy. If you want to write back to me it's fine. I am a senior lesbian. If you need someone to talk to...…..

• 2 months ago

👏no👏 You are you and despite se people not being proud of that imagine all the people you could help by just EXISTING. When you're a closeted lgbt kid you have n o idea (or maybe you do in which case you could be that) how nice it feels for another lgbt folk to just be out. Life might throw stones at you BUT YOU THROW MOREE UNTIL THEIR HEADS BLEED BECAUSE IF YOUR FAMILY HATES YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE OF WJAT YOU ARE THEN THEY CLEARLY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ENOUGH ANYWAYS SO YOU CUT OFF TIES WITH THEM FRICKS AMD YOU MAKE A NEW FAMILY WITH IDK IM TRYING TO NOT BE THE STEREOTYPICAL EVERYONE LOVES YOU COMMENT BUT YA KNOW WHAT LIFE IS A CELEBRATION MOTHA FUCKA

• Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't let homophobic jerks convince you to commit suicide. This guy is a pervert angry at you for not being his sex toy. Lesbians are good people and it is very likely your parents will accept that is what you should be. You have a sexual disability through no fault of your own and what decent parent would hate their child for having any sort of disability. Do parents whose child has mental issues, cerebral palsy, autism or some other disability disown their children. No they still love them as I am sure your parent will still love you.

• 2 months ago

no!!! He's just a homophobic prick! why value the opinion of some random guy you've never met who just wants to f*ck? Seriously, if he's desperate enough to ask a random girl on Insta for sexual favors, you know he's an idiotic waste of your time. don't listen to him <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

"No one can make you bad about yourself, without your permission." Elenore Roosevelt.

• 2 months ago

No you shouldn't. Being a lesbian is glorious and wonderful, and it means you aren't tempted to have men in your life stealing your energy and dragging you down. It's better than being "straight".

• 2 months ago

No, you should report him and block him.

Your parents loves you.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

you should tell him that it is a crime to groom under age girls for sex and that you will be reporting him to the police

bet you never hear from the rock spider any more

AS for your sexuality. it is nobody's business but your ownand he is just a total idiot

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are a loved child of God. Don’t make temporary problems into permanent solutions. Please call this suicide hotline for young lgbt. It is called the trevor project and they are open 24/7!

https://www.thetrevorproject.org/

1-866-488-7386

• 2 months ago

If you care enough to save them the shame then why would you kill yourself and cause them years of grief? Does that make sense?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.