when a woman accepts she's a lesbian after trying to be straight does she start hating men or did she already hate men even before?

what if she had been dating men to act straight? did she hate the men she was dating or only start hating them after accepting her lesbian orientation?

Update:

no i'm not saying it because i expect women to worship me which i don't. i'm saying it because lesbians hate men. it's just a plain fact. plenty of straight women show me no interest either but i know they don't hate ALL men the way lesbians do. and just because gay men get along with straight women says nothing about how lesbians feel about men.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Most of them are man-haters from birth.

The kind of chicks who are bossy and belligerent.

So I believe they've always hated men.

And professing a love for women just makes them meaner.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Forget hating anybody. Once you realize you are gay you just accept the fact that you had a learning experience with this or that guy. It did not work out. Now you know why. DOn't waste any energy hating. HUGS from a senior lesbian

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Men being their disgusting selves is enough fodder to make anyone sane hate them. It doesn't require being a lesbian. I think straight women have it worse because they have to put up you on the daily...

• Bill
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

just because your mind was twisted from birth only means that you are missing out of real life

• 3 months ago

she likely doesn't "hate" men, she's just not romantically attracted to them. she didn't hate them, but at the same time, she probably felt like dating them just wasn't right.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

None of the above. Not all lesbians are misandrists, and not all misandrists are lesbians, or even women

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It in the women's blood to hate a man.

• Bill
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

codswollop--go get a life and really live

• 3 months ago

I can't think of any lesbian I know who hates men.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

very few lesbians "hate " males

the male is not their choice of sexual partner

• 3 months ago

While a few may have an issue, for the majority, Lesbians do NOT hate men.

They are simply not attracted to them.

• Matt
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Lesbians just like women they do not inherently hate towards men. You seem to be blowing them not wanting to **** men out of proportion.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

the problem with your mentality is that you expect women to worship and hail men as sex gods and if they don't, they are man haters.

you sound like the type of guy that hates on a woman if she doesn't find physical attraction to you.

that sounds incredibly egoistical and only feeds the fragile male ego

Source(s): sexual orientation doesn't determine whether someone hates men or not. sounds way too black and white most gay men have no sexual attraction towards women, yet they befriend them and respect them more than even some straight men do
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.