In a relationship but might not be as gay as I thought?

I'm a woman dating another woman. We've almost been dating for a year. Before we started dating, I was constantly in a "Gay/Not Gay" phase. We were friends prior to dating. She kind of surprised me when she asked me out. I liked her as a person and found her attractive both personally and... show more I'm a woman dating another woman. We've almost been dating for a year. Before we started dating, I was constantly in a "Gay/Not Gay" phase. We were friends prior to dating. She kind of surprised me when she asked me out. I liked her as a person and found her attractive both personally and physically so I figured why not?

Not a good idea and I realized I made a mistake. Although I enjoy being with her, I'm not a gay as I thought and am definitely more bisexual. While I don't regret the time we spent together, I'm feeling guilty because she is starting to plan the rest of our lives together.

She told me she would like to be married, move in together and raise a family. I do not see that happening and it's not what I want. Our personalities and habits are starting to clash. Sometimes I get stressed out being around her for extended lengths of time. Feeling like that, I don't think marriage would be a wise decision. I also don't really want kids. She's older than me and in her mid 30s. She's even said she's running out of time and wants to have a kid. I'm not the right person for her in that aspect.

What should I do? I don't want to hurt her but I also don't see us together forever. I'm also feeling guilty that I got involved with a same-sex relationship. Yes, I've come to the realization that I'm bisexual. But I've put both of us in a bad position and am going to end up hurting a friend who's a great person.

Thanks for your help and advice.