Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What do I do with my girlfriend?

So I’ve been with this girl I met, long distance for 7-8 months, and it has been hell. It started when we met and talked and stuff, she was with some guy for 2 months and it was a **** unserious relationship (according to her) And she left him and got with me, and it was nice at first. She started to take things out on me and get so angry and horrible, when we were playing computer games she’d get angry, and talk to me like ****, and then she’d end the calls and turn her calls off so I couldn’t speak to her, and even when I cried and begged her to stop being so cruel, she wouldn’t listen. She gets annoyed at me for having girls on snap so I deleted them so I expected the same from her, she always accuses me of getting texts from girls, even when I show her I’m not. She takes out everything on me and talks to me like ****, then says sorry it won’t happen again, but It does. Sometimes she’ll go for ages and then have a go at me if I get annoyed, not saying I’m perfect but I’m only like this because she gets annoyed at stuff like that too. No matter what I do, she still always gets like this and is cruel and horrible, when we argue she just laughs and gets sarcastic and smartass, like she doesn’t care about my feelings. I get jealous too, which I know I’m not perfect but I have tried to treat her so nice, but then now I started calling her names when she treats me like ****, but then she’ll blame me and call me hurtful, and manipulate things to me.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Advice on your girlfriend issue

• 2 months ago

She's not the kinda lady you want to have a relationship with. She's going to use you up and move on to the next horny guy, I'm sorry but some people suck. Don't let it go on anymore than it has just break it off and find somebody that's not a cruel, crazy. I'm sure she has her good qualities but now that she's comfortable with you she's showing you more of her true colors and it's still the beginning of your relationship think about how she's going to act in 5 years continuing down the same path. Ultimatum her, respect is a necessity.

• MintyblueAir
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

It's your decision, you said it yourself she's manipulative and evil... Anybody can be nice when they feel like it. I think you should break it off & find somebody decent, I know it's hard to do & you have feelings for her even though she's mental but she's not reciprocating. Sorry, I know it's hard

• 2 months ago

You like her, and want to make romantic gestures that show her how you feel

• 2 months ago

75 Romantic and Sweet Things To Do for Your Girlfriend!

insanely romantic things to do for your girlfriend - post there are so many reasons to want to do romantic, cute, sweet things for your girlfriend (or a girl you like):

You like her, and want to make romantic gestures that show her how you feel

Your girlfriend or wife has been stressed, and you want to make her feel better

It’s her birthday/anniversary, and you want to do something along with your gift for her

…Or, maybe you just want to remind the girl in your life that she’s great

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A C
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Get out of that toxic relationship now.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

she’ll say that she’s sorry, but when we argue she threatens to leave, and makes me feel like **** and shuts me out. She shouts at me when I ask what’s wrong, and because I care about her. She’s so toxic but I love her and I know I’m not perfect too, but I worry if we end she’ll just go with someone else, or won’t care about me at all

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.