Friendship problem?

recently me and my one friend (who we can call Jane) went out and i happened to catch sight of an old high school friend named d. Jane had no idea who he was because she didn’t know him. all three of us started hanging out, we hung out twice. Recently Jane is more interested in hanging out with D one on one,... show more recently me and my one friend (who we can call Jane) went out and i happened to catch sight of an old high school friend named d. Jane had no idea who he was because she didn’t know him. all three of us started hanging out, we hung out twice.

Recently Jane is more interested in hanging out with D one on one, without me. they private message rather than talking on the group chat that we set up. Jane had told me that after work she would rather have me pick her up or rather have d do it. she asked me if I was okay and I had told her “no that he was my friend and we all should hang out together” and she simply said “you can’t know a person just by hanging out with them for two days, and just texting” and i just it bothered me, I really feel like she’s pushing me to the side.

What do you think/how should I handle this?
1 answer 1