Neutralizing your dog will also give it some diseaes ? ( Read description please before you give me answers )?

I've searched about the benefits of neutralizing male dogs and it says if your dog is not neutralized he might get testicles cancer and health issue and others ( Studies and Vets ) say also if you neutralized them they will get diseases which is Hypothyroidism , heart diseases and Joint diseases . I don't... show more I've searched about the benefits of neutralizing male dogs and it says if your dog is not neutralized he might get testicles cancer and health issue and others ( Studies and Vets ) say also if you neutralized them they will get diseases which is Hypothyroidism , heart diseases and Joint diseases . I don't know guys if I neutralize him or not . Some told me don't remove part of his body until it's necessary . what's your suggestions ?