If a baby is underweight, should you wake them up for a feeding?

My daughter is a few pounds underweight so her doctor suggested I add an extra scoop of powder of formula to her bottle. She's not really on a sleep schedule and pretty much sleeps when she wants and when she's tired but its usually around 6-8 hours a night.. should I wake her up to feed her? She's been... show more My daughter is a few pounds underweight so her doctor suggested I add an extra scoop of powder of formula to her bottle. She's not really on a sleep schedule and pretty much sleeps when she wants and when she's tired but its usually around 6-8 hours a night.. should I wake her up to feed her? She's been gaining ounces but she's still underweight for her age (she's 6 months). She also pretty much only sleeps at night and is active until late at night then she sleeps until 8 or 9am.