Someone has a crush on someone but says they love them like a sibling and they're like a sister to them..are they scared to admit the crush?

Someone has a crush on someone. (They do for a fact) and they tell the person one day (after telling them loads of times before that they adore and love them more then anything or anyone and they can't live without them and want to spend their entire life with just them) They say "you're like a sister... show more Someone has a crush on someone. (They do for a fact) and they tell the person one day (after telling them loads of times before that they adore and love them more then anything or anyone and they can't live without them and want to spend their entire life with just them) They say "you're like a sister to me. " And "i love you like you're my sibling"

Why would someone who has a crush on them say this?

(I've done it before too with my crush..but I want your thoughts on it..I said it because I was scared to admit my feelings..is it true in others cases as well?)
0