Husband of 10 years wants to start dating other women a week after deciding to separate?

I’m 31 my soon to be ex husband is 33. We do not have any children and had both agreed early on in our marriage to wait until our 30’s to have children. We were actively trying last year prior to things going south in our marriage. We’ve decided to separate and my husband moved out of the home last Monday. He... show more I’m 31 my soon to be ex husband is 33. We do not have any children and had both agreed early on in our marriage to wait until our 30’s to have children. We were actively trying last year prior to things going south in our marriage. We’ve decided to separate and my husband moved out of the home last Monday. He already told me he wants to start dating again as he’s not getting any younger and he’d like to get remarried and have children. I’m shocked that after 10 years of marriage he can feel this way. I’m unsure of what to do. He told me he thinks we should just cut ties completely. How would you feel? What would you do?