Women who put their hand on stomach and/or talk to fetus, how dependent can fetus become on that attn? Obviously not yet grown baby,but?

When they recognize what is going on and that it's the mother. I feel terrible removing my hand when the baby starts poking at it. Since fetuses can cry in the womb, do they ever cry if they get less attn suddenly in the womb. In a recent ultrasound the baby was reaching out with his hand towards it. Which also... show more When they recognize what is going on and that it's the mother. I feel terrible removing my hand when the baby starts poking at it. Since fetuses can cry in the womb, do they ever cry if they get less attn suddenly in the womb. In a recent ultrasound the baby was reaching out with his hand towards it. Which also makes me feel terrible, bc the ultrasound is not me poking at it. And hopefully doesn't harm or upset the baby (Sometimes he has hidden from the ultrasound. He doesn't like long car rides and long ultrasounds.) sometimes wake up w my arm on my stomach and the baby is grabbing for it. Also has been seen on ultrasound playing with the umbilical cord.