Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 months ago

What's your favorite dog breed and why?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I love all different dogs from Chihuahuas to Great Danes as well as everything in between. However, I have a particular soft spot for Dalmatians (from watching both versions of 101 Dalmatians when I was a little girl).

• 3 months ago

German Shepherd Dog. They are wonderful companions, funny, very loving and extremely loyal. Plus I think they are magnificent looking dogs!!!!!!!

• 3 months ago

None really Im not a dog person

• 3 months ago

australian cattle dogs, ya little guttersnipe eh

• 3 months agoReport

i agree me little bucco

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Any dog breed that resembles a wolf, especially Huskies and German Shepherds. Heck, I own a mix of the two. She's a very sweet, loving dog.

Attachment image
  • Jojo
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

A well bred German Shepherd Dog.

Why?

Handsome,

Extremely Versatile

very trainable

This breed is not used by police, army, security firms, dog sport enthusiasts, search SAR, guide dog Associations, PPD, herding, for no good reason.

This breed is a jack of all trades, master of none breed of dog, and a good one is worth it`s weight in gold. JMO.

Two of my previous dogs in photo. Now sadly passed away.

Attachment image
    Source(s): GSD owner for 56 years.
  • 3 months ago

Malamute obviously, they're a fluffy husky, they're so cute and cuddly and slightly bigger

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Border collies because they are smart, gentle, beautiful, full of life dogs... I own 2 of them.

• 3 months ago

Beagles. They are friendly, smart, and loyal.

• Will
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I don't have a single favorite. Instead I love large molosser breeds because to me bigger is better since you can have more fun with big dogs. You can actually roughhouse with them without crushing them. I love them the most because they are the dog version of myself: loyal, protective, courageous, strong willed and just the right amount of snuggly'ness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.