Vaginal bleeding after sex?

Okay so I’ve had sex one time, and it was very painful, the guy wasn’t very good and I wasn’t turned on, we used a lot of lube but still. I bled a tiny bit. Recently I was hooking up with a guy and he was fingering me before I was ready and it hurt so I told him to stop and we didn’t have sex. I later realized that... show more Okay so I’ve had sex one time, and it was very painful, the guy wasn’t very good and I wasn’t turned on, we used a lot of lube but still. I bled a tiny bit. Recently I was hooking up with a guy and he was fingering me before I was ready and it hurt so I told him to stop and we didn’t have sex. I later realized that I bled a lot. Two days later I tried to finger myself to sort of get myself used to it so it will stop hurting, and a bled a little more. Do you think this is because my hymen didn’t tear during sex, but it did from the fingering? Maybe something happened down there during the finger and my vagina just hasn’t healed yet? I just want to prevent this from happening in the future.
1 answer 1