If I hold a North Dakota Master Electrician license, will Montana allow me to sit for their Master test?

2 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    only if they have enough chairs

  • 2 months ago

    Check to see if Montana & N Dakota have licensing reciprocity. If that is the case, you won't need to take Montana exams. Otherwise, see Montana requires to get licensed. Check the state's website for occupational licensing requirements.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.