I want to have my scrotum and testicles removed but keep my penis for physical and personal reasons?

I underwent a scrotoplasty a few months ago except my scrotum is still literally on fire, smells like foul masculine ****, and is causing ambulatory issues. I want to have it completely removed but keep my penis for urinating. Also, if I have it removed will my body hair decrease because that is also a problem. It... show more I underwent a scrotoplasty a few months ago except my scrotum is still literally on fire, smells like foul masculine ****, and is causing ambulatory issues. I want to have it completely removed but keep my penis for urinating. Also, if I have it removed will my body hair decrease because that is also a problem. It is creating too many medical issues for me and I want as little sexual dimorphism as possible. Will removing it make me perceive things in a more asexual manner? I don't care about having any sexual value.
Update: I have bethlem myopathy and ehlers-danlos syndrome type 3. The skin around my genitals is extremely loose and there's excessive tissue. I also needed to be re-circumcised twice already. Other than that my only explanation is what I just said.
Update 2: sparrow : I can do whatever I want. Will I still have any sexual function? Can I still feel pleasure and ejaculate even with the complete absence of sperm? Otherwise I already experience all of the other symptoms (fatigue) you're mentioning because of my genetic conditions. And I would like decreased body hair... show more sparrow : I can do whatever I want. Will I still have any sexual function? Can I still feel pleasure and ejaculate even with the complete absence of sperm? Otherwise I already experience all of the other symptoms (fatigue) you're mentioning because of my genetic conditions. And I would like decreased body hair and facial hair. I don't want any hair from the neck down. You have to be mentally insane or hypnotized to think any body hair beyond the female hair structure looks attractive.