How to get letters of recommendation for NP school?

I am an RN and graduated with a 4.0 in 2018. I currently work for a clinic and am considering applying to NP school, however, literally the ONLY thing stopping me is finding letters of recommendation. The program I am thinking of applying to wants 3 letters of recommendation. I was thinking about getting one from... show more I am an RN and graduated with a 4.0 in 2018. I currently work for a clinic and am considering applying to NP school, however, literally the ONLY thing stopping me is finding letters of recommendation. The program I am thinking of applying to wants 3 letters of recommendation. I was thinking about getting one from an NP I work with, the doctor I work for, and my nursing supervisor, however, I was thinking I probably need to get at least one recommendation from one of my previous professors? My only dilemma is that I graduated with a class of about 100 and I NEVER talked to any of my professors because I never needed help. I know I did well, but I feel awkward asking recs from professors I never interacted with
6 answers 6