Dream interpretation: A pretty mouse with orange hair jumps in and I am kissing her on the lips?

A couple nights ago I was sleeping as usual, tired and beat from all the day's work. Everything went black. In one part of the dream alone, I am in a forest near some small cabin made out of bricks. A mouse appears. It was described as anthropomorphic. It had long orange hair and beige fur, and she spoke in a... show more A couple nights ago I was sleeping as usual, tired and beat from all the day's work. Everything went black.

In one part of the dream alone, I am in a forest near some small cabin made out of bricks. A mouse appears. It was described as anthropomorphic. It had long orange hair and beige fur, and she spoke in a witty brown voice "Gaaadget".

Then Gadget and I shared a kiss. I was dreaming excitedly about having been locked with a passionate kiss with an anthropomorphic female mouse. I saw her as Gadget but she was wearing a beautiful beige parka made out of real fur with some lithe, sliky dress underneath. Then as I felt happier inside the love dream ended, then it went to another dream before I woke up smiling.