What can I do to surprise my sister and make her smile?

So my sis is in USA and I am not. Her birth day is 2 months away and I want to do something once a week till her birthday to surprise her and make her smile. Now I have already ordered here flowers online which will be delivered sometime this week. What else can I do? And what services or companies can I use?... show more So my sis is in USA and I am not. Her birth day is 2 months away and I want to do something once a week till her birthday to surprise her and make her smile. Now I have already ordered here flowers online which will be delivered sometime this week. What else can I do? And what services or companies can I use? Nothing expansive. Just small things to make her day while she's at work. Remember I live overseas so I am not physically there.

And aside from online florists i don't now anything else that I can use / pay for in USA for this purpose.

Only genuine replies please.

Your help is very much appreciated