Stuff on Netflix that isn't "Woke" or "Politically Correct" for lack of better terms?

Don't get me wrong, I love stuff like 13 Reasons Why, but sometimes I just want to watch something to escape reality. Believe me, LGBT problems, sexual assault, climate change issues, politics, and stuff like that are important to talk about, but sometimes I just wanna tune out in bed, ya know? For example, I... show more Don't get me wrong, I love stuff like 13 Reasons Why, but sometimes I just want to watch something to escape reality. Believe me, LGBT problems, sexual assault, climate change issues, politics, and stuff like that are important to talk about, but sometimes I just wanna tune out in bed, ya know? For example, I really liked I Am Mother. Great story, fun to watch, and has nothing to do with present day issues. Anyone have suggestions?