As a Christian, is it a sin to look at the naked body of a woman, who just so happens to be your friend?

I have a friend (a girl) who does Patreon videos and modeling. Sometimes, her patreons consist of nude videos and photos of her modeling. This is what she told me. Would it be sinful to look at these pics? Fortunately, I have not subscribed to her patreon, because I don't feel like this would be right. ... show more I have a friend (a girl) who does Patreon videos and modeling. Sometimes, her patreons consist of nude videos and photos of her modeling. This is what she told me. Would it be sinful to look at these pics? Fortunately, I have not subscribed to her patreon, because I don't feel like this would be right. Would it be a sin?
Update: Test
Update 2: To clarify. Both of us are in our late 20's. Also, I am not interest in looking at pictures of her. I was just curious as to how God felt about it. That's it.